6 Hour Nebraska Conduct & Ethics
Effective since July 1, 2020, this course is needed to satisfy the total pre-license 66-hour requirement. This online course has streaming video presentations for each of the sessions in course. License students that have taken the 60-hour course requirement now still need this 6-hour course to complete the Nebraska license requirement. Here is the good news, there is NO required end-of-course exam.
Developing Professional Conduct & Ethic Practices: 003
Arello Approval: 8463
- Online Course
- Developing Professional Conduct and Ethical Practices
Purchase InformationInformation needed to know before Purchasing the course:
- Online and On-demand - All Cooke courses are online video presentations with companion paper materials such as textbooks and pamphlets provided with course. The course is not downloadable. The student can conveniently work through the course on their time and location.
- Refund Policy - There is a no refund policy which all students agree to upon registration.
- Online Materials - This course is not designed to be printed for security purposes and copyright regulations.
- No prerequisites - There are no perquisites for a student to take this course.
- Course Expiration - A student has six (6) months to complete the program. If the student’s course expires, the student will be offered three options to extend the course if necessary, up to a maximum of six months from the date of the course expiration. The date of expiration is at the top of the Course Page. For example if the registration date is January 1, 2023 the date of expiration is June 30, 2023 at Midnight (Eastern Standard Time). If the course is not completed within the six (6) month time period, extension options are available for a fee.
- Shipping - Shipping is FREE. The textbook(s) that are in the package the student selected will be mailed by U.S. Priority Mail. The postmaster advertises 2 to 3 day delivery. The companion textbook to the course is included in all packages, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Login Information - Upon registration the student will receive two emails, one is a receipt for purchase and one has the students user name and password to access their Course Page. The link to the "Student Login" is at the top of every webpage.
Course InformationInformation for Taking the course:
- Login - The student can access their Course Page by going to the "Student Login" link which is located in the top corner of the website.
- Sessions/ Chapters - The course is broken down into Sessions/Chapters. Each session corresponds to the chapters in the text book. To complete a session and move on to the next, you must finish the required assignments for that session. These assignments consist of watching the video presentation for the required amount of time, completing vocabulary matching exercises and passing the session quizzes.
- Video Presentation - This is a recorded video of our instructor going over the session with a power point presentation to help provide examples. There is a time requirement for each Sessions video presentation which needs to be watched in real time. Speeding the video up does not reduce the time requirement. To make sure time is recorded, click on the link at the top of the video SAVE AND RETURN.
- Vocabulary Matching - Each session has a vocabulary matching exercise where the student needs to score 100% (all words and definitions to be matched correctly) to complete the exercise.
- Session Quizzes
- As the student works through the course, there is an assessment quiz after every video presentation. The quiz must be answered with 80% accuracy before that session can be marked complete.
- Quizzes have a 3 to 1 ratio of questions, which means that if a student does not score 80% on any quiz, the student receives a second set of questions and if the student fails again to reach 80% on the second set of questions, the third set is issued. If the student fails the third set of questions, the first set is issued again. Students are encouraged to work through all the questions in the bank even though its not required. The time spent will be counted toward the total time required. (See seat-time below.)
- Final Steps for Completions - There is NO final exam required for completing this course. The final steps for completing the course is to make sure the time-requirement has been met. Upon completing the Course Evaluation and Affidavit a Certificate of Completion must be completed. The Student Affidavit is a regulatory requirement which states the student personally completed the course based on their own efforts, unassisted by any unauthorized individual or resources, and any tampering with the result will invalidate the course credit and be a cause of action under the real estate laws and regulations of Nebraska.
- Certificate of Completion - The Nebraska Real Estate Commission wants the school to remind the student to retain the copy, as it is the students only record of taking the course.
Course OutlineCourse Outline
Session 1: Ethics and Professionalism
Session 2: Agency and Fiduciary Duties
Session 3: Agency Ethics and Professionalism
Session 4: Ethical Dilemma
Session 5: Decision Making & Fair Housing
Session 6: Fair Housing
Session 7: Professionalism in Real Estate
- If you have questions relating to the course material, a licensed real estate instructor will be available for questions Monday through Friday between 9:00 A.M. EST and 5:00 P.M. EST.
- We encourage students to e-mail the instructor with questions regarding the online course at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions by e-mail, there is a 24 Hour response time Monday through Friday, E-mails over Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday will be returned as soon as possible.
Technical & On-line Course Overview:Technical Issues:
- Call TOLL FREE (800)943-9993 Monday through Friday 8:30 A. M. to 5:00 P.M. EST.
- E-mail at Info@CookeSchool.com.
- Chat at the top of every webpage and Student Page.
Frequently asked Questions
- If I forget my real estate course password, where can I find it?
Please call the school at 1-800-943-9993 Monday - Friday between 8am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time, or send an email to email@example.com.
- My video won't play.
Check Internet connection, change browser to Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, some computers need to download Microsoft Silverlight. Or you may call the Cooke Real Estate School at 1-800-943-9993 Monday - Friday between 8am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time.
- My score isn't showing up in the grade section.
Refresh your browser, sometimes there is a very short delay.
- Can I use my tablet?
Tablets and Kindall's are not recommended because of connectivity issues and stability, especially for timed-end-of-course exams.
- Does the real estate license course work on all the platforms?
- Once I log into my course page, do I have to login each time using my user name and password?
- I watched the video course presentation but i still can't move forward, what do I do?
Be sure to click on the 'SAVE AND RETURN' button, or simply refresh your page.
- If I have a question regarding a quiz question(s), how can I get help?
There are three different aspects of communication with the school: phone, email or live chat. The school makes a big effort to respond within 24 hours if by email. On weekends and holidays, we also try to respond within 24 hours, sometimes it may be the next business day.
- Once I register how quickly can I start?
Upon registration there are two emails sent to the student. One is a receipt and the other contains your user name and password. Students can then access their Course Page right away and start the course.
- All courses come with a real estate course textbook(s), should I wait until I have the book to start?
Having a textbook is a VERY important part of the course, but you can certainly start without it. The school recommends waiting until you receive the companion textbook.
- Is the course evaluation necessary for me to complete the course?
Yes, the evaluation needs to be completed. The evaluation is mandated by ARELLO which is required by the state regulatory agencies. Any comment that you would like to make that we can post on our Testimonial page is very much appreciated.
- Is a Student Affidavit required to be completed to obtain a certificate of completion?
Yes, mandated by regulatory agencies.
- What happens if I have technical issues?
If you are having a technical issue, please call during regular business hours or email Cooke Real Estate School so we can determine what the issue is. If we can't solve it over the phone, we recommend allowing your tech staff to access your computer device, so we can actually see the same thing you are seeing. Students that are taking the course with an iPad or iPhone, our technicians will not be able to access those devices.